Milkshake (milk – shāk)
- cold drink made of milk, sweet flavoring such as fruit or chocolate, and typically ice cream, whisked until it’s frothy.
- Mojo, talent, good fortune, luck, skill
- Combination of discarded, recyclable, edible material regularly used on farms to feed pigs and sheep, otherwise known as SLOP.
- Combination of recyclable, edible and olfactory material used to attract fish, otherwise known as BURLEY or BERLEY, may also be known as CHUM when used for attracting sharks.
- Musical track performed by “The Pigs” and “Kelis”
Milkshakesuds (milk – shāk ˈsədz)
- The foamy yummy stuff on milkshake (burley)